Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Meeting a Bloggety Friend!!

Yesterday I had the privilege of meeting my long time blogging friend, Tammy, from Not Just Paper and Glue.




She lives outside Dallas where I am visiting my family.  So, we made arrangements to meet at The Little Blue House in Keller, Texas.

Grab our Blinkie!

The Little Blue House was amazing!  I chose to do these Ho Ho Ho Tags.

These are not mine...mine are still drying because I used WAY to much of the glossy stuff over my letters....but on the bright side....they are looking really good (if they ever dry). ;)


Anywho....I enjoyed finally meeting in Tammy in person.  She is just as sweet as I imagined she would be.   

She made this gorgeous flower ball ornament for me!! 


Tammy is a PK Glitz representative.  She let me try out all her goodies!  

Can I just say.....I AM IN LOVE WITH GLITTER!!!  It was so much fun! The glitter is so fine (not that I can really say I know much about glitter).  But here is what I made.




  
I cannot tell you how happy I am I got to meet Tammy.  If you have time, stop by her blog and check her out. :)


6 comments:

  1. What fun. I love getting together with friends and crafting. So much more fun together.
    Your Christmas decorations are lovely. And I love that you decorate, even though you aren't home on Christmas.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treat to be able to meet each other in person AND do some crafting! Love, love, love the things you made. I've never heard of this type of glitter, so now I've gotta check this out for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SUCH a good picture of us together! I had so much fun and we need to do this whenever you are in town :) Better yet, you can come to my house and we can play all day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin, that is so fun! Every time a meet a blogging friend they are just as I imagine them. Great projects

    Merry Christmas
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! So glad you both were able to meet in person! Tammy is so sweet to make the ornament for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mantap bos... terimakasih infonya sangat bermanfaat

    ReplyDelete